At Mill Creek Gardens, it is our desire to provide a creative environment where family & friends can get together and create something special. In our fast-paced world, we encourage you to slow down, get your hands dirty, and create something you are proud of. We host interactive workshops for all ages and often hold our workshops as private events for family & work groups.
Below is a list of workshops you can look forward to in 2017!
- Spring Container Planting
- Succulent Wreaths, Topiaries, & Centerpieces
- Fairy Gardens
- Cut Flower Arrangements
- Kids Seasonal Crafts
- Spring Wreaths
- Barn Board Sign Painting
- Canvas Painting
- Fall Whiskey Barrel & Container Planting
- Winter Container Arrangements
- Holiday Hand-tied Evergreen Wreaths & Centerpieces
Do you have a workshop idea? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we would love to make it happen!